Facebook (stylized as facebook) is a for-profit corporation and online social networking service based in Menlo Park, California, United States. It requires users to offer true identity and allows registered users to share videos (as well as photos, URLs) and chat with friends. Besides inter-friend communication, Facebook is a good channel for advertisement. Some companies have reported CTR (Click To Rate) as high as 6.49% for Wall posts on the pages for brands and products and almost half of users who viewed the videos viewed the entire video.
Uploading Typhoon-H video to Facebook issues
"Why can't I upload my Typhoon-H 4K videos to Facebook?”
Hello everybody,my problem is not life important :) but will appreciate any help..
Im struggling to upload my video on facebook,where the time limit per video is 20 minutes.but the video Im trying to upload is only 11 minutes long,but the site reports that the video failed to process,because its too long...any idea?the interesting thing is,that in any player I open the video shows the correct length,but in the folder if I go on the file with the pointer it really shows that the video is over 20 minutes.Im using vista x64.In my video converting tool I tired all sort of combinations.the 11 minute video still comes up as over 20 minute one.thanks in advance for any help.”
If you can't upload your video, check:
That it's in a supported format. We recommend MP4 or MOV. You can change the format using your video software (ex: iMovie).
The length and size of the video. The maximum length is 120 minutes. The maximum file size is 4.0 GB.
That you’re using the latest version of your browser.
That you have a strong network connection.
If it takes more than a few hours to upload, report a problem.
Note: Uploading the same video more than once won't help. You can still use the internet while it’s uploading.
Why Cannot upload Typhoon-H 4K video to Facebook?
Facebook Accepted Upload Video Formats and Sizes
With some free Facebook video downloader online, we can download videos from Facebook via the browsers like Chrome and Firefox. But when it comes to share videos on Facebook, what video formats are supported and accepted by Facebook for uploading and editing?
>> Facebook supported video formats and file extensions:
MPEG-4 (.mp4, .m4v. mpeg4), MPEG (.mpe, .mpg, .mpeg, .dat), FLV (.flv, .f4v), AVI (.avi), WMV (.wmv), 3GP (.3gp, .3g2, .3gpp), MKV (.mkv), AVCHD (.m2ts/.mts), MOD (.mod), QuickTime video (.mov), DVD video (.vob), TOD (.tod), DIVX (.divx), DV video, OGG (.ogm, .ogv), MPEG Transport Stream (.ts), Nullsoft Video (nsv)
From what have been listed above, we may roughly draw the conclusion that Facebook embraces a wide range of video file formats. However, there are many other factors we have to take into consideration, say, file size, video quality loss and compatibility with players. MP4 overlaps all the advantages with small file size, high compression rate (for high quality) and popularity. MP4 includes two video Codecs, namely, MPEG4 and H.264, which are both widely supported, together with AAC (2 Channel - 8 Channel) and MP3 as audio Codec. So it is the most recommended Facebook upload video format.
Facebook Music/Video Uploading Limits
- Besides formats, Facebook also has very strict requirements for music, video and movie uploading, in terms of file size, duration, resolution, codec, frame rate and bitrate.
- Codec: The best codec to upload a video to Facebook is H.264 (in MP4 or MOV video formats) with AAC audio.
- Frame rate: Identical to the case on YouTube, 25-30 fps is also considered as the best Frame rate range for Facebook.
- Facebook video size upload limit: Facebook video upload is limited to 20 minutes, and the maximum file size is 25 MB. So facebookers must get help from some third-party program to compress and convert the video in order to upload successfully.
Best Video Converter for Uploading Typhoon-H 4K video to Facebook
Pavtube Video Converter is the most recommended Typhoon-H 4K video converter for Facebook video uploading on Windows PC. It saves trouble of Facebook users in video upload limit so that they do not have to worry about the video format, file size, resolution, codec, aspect ratio and frame rate issues, since this 4K video converter has ready-made profiles of Facebook upload video formats. Moreover, it is a good helper for compressing Typhoon-H 4k videos to 1080p for uploading/playing/editing and more usages. (read review)
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Step 1. Download and install the best Facebook video converter/Mac version. Click "Add video" button to add your video files to the program. Or directly drag the video you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Scroll down the output profile category and find the "Format". Click "Format" bar, and select .mp4 from "Common video" or "HD video" to suit Facebook.
Tips: You can keep the original resolution or edit it according to your need. The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the "Settings" button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the "Convert" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert to Facebook friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to your computer or samrtphone for smooth uploading.
How to Upload Video to Facebook?
As Facebook expands, there are more options for sharing content with others. And now, sharing videos is just as easy as sharing photos. You can add them from your computer and even an iPhone.
1. How to add a video from your computer?
Uploading a video to Facebook includes going out into the world, recording something, and then moving it from your camera onto your computer. Now, to upload a video to Facebook, follow these steps:
Choose Add Photo/Video in the Share box at the top of your Home page or Timeline.
Options for adding photos and videos to Facebook appear.
Click Upload Photos/Video.
This expands a window that allows you to navigate your computer’s hard drive.
Select a video file from your computer.
This brings you back to Facebook, where your video is appended to your post. A filmstrip icon indicates that you’re adding a video, not a photo.
(Optional) Type any explanation or comment into the Say Something About This Video box.
(Optional) Select who can see this video using the Privacy menu.
As usual, your basic options are Public, Friends Except Acquaintances, Friends, Only Me, or a Custom group of people.
A blue progress bar appears at the bottom of the post. Uploading a video can sometimes take a while, so be patient. When it’s ready, you'll be notified that your video is processing. This means that you need to wait a little while until your video is ready. You can use Facebook in the meantime or decide to edit the video’s info.
2. How to add a video from your iPhone?
Much like photos, many of the videos you want to share most are ones you take when you’re out and about: someone attempting to park a car in a spot that’s too small, your kid chasing a soccer ball, the bride and groom cutting the cake. More and more often, you may find yourself using your phone to record these videos.
You could move the video from your phone to your computer and then add it to Facebook, or you could skip the middleman and share it directly from your phone using the Facebook app:
Tap the Photo option at the top of your mobile News Feed.
Your Photo and Video roll from your phone appears.
Tap the video you want to add.
A preview of your video appears. You can play it here to make sure you want to share it.
Tap the blue Pencil in Box icon at the bottom of the video preview.
The screen becomes the usual box you see when you add a status or other post, with a thumbnail icon representing the video. You can add a comment, a location, tags, and change the privacy option just like you do for any other type of post.
When you’re done, tap Post in the upper-right corner of the screen.
The video is then added to Facebook. Your friends will be able to see it on your Timeline and in their News Feeds (depending on your privacy settings, of course).
1. Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac/Pavtube HD Video Converter - 1. All popular HD video formats supported: Convert 1080p/720p MKV, MOV, MXF, MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS, M4V, MP4, AVI, MPG, VOB, WMV, 3GP, FLV videos for free playback/editing/uploading/burning. 2. Wide range of outputs and supported devices: With considerable output formats, Pavtube HD Video Converter can ensure free playback of HD video files on different devices like Apple products, Android smartphones/tablets, media players, game consoles, MP4 players. 3. Output video formats for editing tools: Easy to convert HD/SD videos for professional video editing tools (e.g. Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio).
2. Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac/Pavtube MXF Video Converter - Pavtube MXF Converter can handle MXF/MXF footage produced by Canon, Sony and Panasonic camcorders and convert XAVC MXF video files to H.265, MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, WMV and various video format supported by popular devices such as PowerDVD, Plex, HDD, NAS, iPhone 7, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4/3, Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy S5, Nexus 7, Surface Pro 3/4, PS4, PS3, HDTV, etc. Having problem importing MXF videos to your editing programs? Pavtube MXF Converter is capable of converting MXF videos to thrfe video format supported by editing programs such as Sony Vegas Movie Studio/Pro, Adobe Premiere Express/Elements/Pro, Avid Media Composer, Windows Movie Maker, etc..
3.Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac/Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter - Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter can also output various video formats supported by iDevices, Android and Windows tablets/smartphones (including iPad/iPhone, Google Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HDX, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3/Galaxy Tab S/Galaxy S7/S6/S5, Surface Pro 3 and so on), editing programs (such as Avid Media Composer, Avid Xpress Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects CS6, Adobe Creative Suite 6, Cyberlink PowerDirector, DaVinci Resolve, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Kdenlive, Keynote, Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker), game consoles, media players.
- Upload GoPro Hero4 4K Videos to YouTube/Vimeo on Windows/Mac
- How to Upload DJI Phantom 4 4K recordings to Instagram?
- Solve Premiere Pro cannot accept Typhoon-H 4K video
- Downscale Phantom 3 4K to 1080p/720p for Various Purposes
- Tips on Playing Phantom 3/4 4K on QuickTime
- How to Bring Panasonic HC-WX970 4K Videos to Windows/Mac for Playing, Editing, Uploading and Sharing?