Best Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook Video Converter for Mac (macOS Sierra/El Capitan)
---- Pavtube Video Converter for Mac
- Support: macOS Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard.
- Convert Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook Video to H.265, H.264 MP4, MOV, Apple ProRes, AVI, MKV etc
- Convert video including SD/HD/4K H.265, MXF, MTS, M2TS, MOV, MP4, XAV, XVAC S etc to Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook best format for smooth uploading
- Edit Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook video: Trim video to millisecond, crop video to precise size, adjust video brightness/contrast/saturation, set audio volume, add image/text watermark, rotate video for speical angle. Get a video file with personafications.
- Folder-reading function lets you import multiple files at a time, and batch conversion function allows you to convert many files at every turn, saving time and energy.
- All-in-one video converter download to convert video and audio at ultra-high speed and guarantees you with top-class output quality, so that you can enjoy media files contentedly.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
How to Convert Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook Videos on macOS Sierra/El Capitan?
Step 1. Click "Add video" button to add your Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook video files to the program. Or directly drag the video you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Click "Format" bar, and select .mp4 from "Common video" or "HD video" or "3D Video" or other "iPhone", "Samsung", "Apple TV", "TV", "FCP" etc according to your needs.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the "Settings" button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the "Convert" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook Videos to your desire formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files.
- How to Compress Video for Email, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook?
- Share Sony RX10 III 4K videos on YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook
- Upload Sony/Panasonic/Canon 4K MXF to YouTune/Vimeo/Facebook
- Upload Sony a7s XAVC S files to Vimeo/Youtube/Instagram
- Upload Canon XC10 4K MXF to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook on Mac
- Tips on Sharing Summer camera recorded videos on YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook
- Wanna further learning of H.265/HEVC videos?