Many brands of camecorders shot videos in MTS/M2TS format. Such as Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic and more. You may have many AVCHD footages, in a sense, they are the same stuff. This format is widely used by camecorders, but is not friendly with media players, and also can’t be supported well by kinds of editing software.
Therefore, when you want to extract MTS/M2TS/AVCHD clips for personal uses. For example, watch MTS files on tablet, edit them on Adobe Premiere… You have to use a 3rd party tool to convert MTS in advance. If you don’t have one, Pavtube MTS converter is a good choice.
It is specially designed for users to convert Canon, Panasonic, JVC, Sony AVCHD/MTS/M2TS video clips to any other video formats. Moreover, in order to help users operating the app with few clicks. There are many optimized presets for devices and editing software. Including Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Avid Studio, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Apple TV 3, iPhone, iPad, PSP, Google Nexus 7 Android 4.1 Tablet, Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700, Kindle Fire HD, Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC Evo 4G, and more.
( Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 )Main Interface:
- Convert MTS/M2TS to different file formats
Convert MTS to AVI, convert M2TS to WMV, convert MTS to MP4, convert MTS/M2TS to MKV, VOB, FLV, 3GP, MPEG, DivX, XviD, QuickTime, SWF, DV, TS, and more.
- Split selected video file
Using the Split function, you can split the selected video file into required video clips by specifying the clip quantity, duration time and file size.
- Up to 6X faster conversion speed
Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter takes full advantage of NVIDIA’s CUDA technology and ATI Stream (AMD APP) technology to largely accelerate conversion speed. The GPU acceleration saves users lots of time when using H.264 codec to do format conversion. NOTE: To use GPU computing feature, a CUDA-compatible NVIDIA graphics card or an AMD graphics card with AMD APP technology must be installed. The CUDA and AMD APP acceleration both work only when creating H.264 encoded video files.
- Merge/combine MTS/M2TS files and replace original audio track
You are allowed to join multiple MTS/M2TS files into a single file for conversion, as well as replace the original audio track with other music or sounds you like.
- Bundled Streaming Server app
This program comes with a bundled Streaming Server app. The Streaming Server is a Video Streaming Server product that can stream any audio and video files from your PC to Android, Windows and iOS devices, letting you play local video to Android tablets, smartphones, Windows slabs, etc over wireless network. You can now easily access the video in shared folder at home anywhere! The biggest advantage of Streaming Server is that it does not take up storage on your tablet and smartphones. Working together with Pavtube video converters, the app enables you to watch any video on DLNA compatible HDTV, HD media player, Android devices, iPad, Windows Surface tab and smartphones!
How to use MTS converter?
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
- Memory: 64MB at least
- Processor: 500MHz Intel or 500MHz AMD CPU
- Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
- Support input AVCHD/ AVCHD Lite footage (*.mts, *.m2ts) at 1080i, 1080p, 720i, and 720p.
- Convert MTS/M2TS to iMovie, convert MTS/M2TS to FCP, and so on.
- Transcoding and Editing Sony/Panasonic/Olympus AVCHD MTS footage.
- Support Apple ProRes/DVCPRO/HDV/Avid DNxHD/AIC codec encoding.
- Allow selecting desired video clips to convert, cutting off unwanted areas, merging multiple files into a single one.