Here in order to help you to play AVI on Vizio LED TV & Vizio 4K TV from USB smoothly, we will share the best AVI to Vizio TV converter with you, which will help you to convert AVI files to Vizio TV supported video format, and then you can play converted videos on Vizio TV via USB.
A good video converter will help you to convert videos at fast speed with top quality, now we want to share the best AVI to Vizio TV converter with you, the program is called Pavtube Video Converter, it is a powerful program, it can convert AVI files as well as other HD videos to the video format you need, such as Vizio TV supported H.264 MP4 format, or optimized formats for smartphones, tablets, editing programs and HDTVs. It is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP. You can read review to learn more to help you.
Also see: movies to Vizio HD TV ǀ MP4 to Vizio TV ǀ MKV to Sony TV
Mac version - Pavtube Video Converter for Mac
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Start Convert AVI to Vizio TV format for playing via Flash Drive/USB
Step 1: Load AVI files
Launch best AVI to TV Video Converter. There are two ways to add videos. First, click "Add video" button to choose video files from your hard drive for converting. Second, directly drag the movies you want to convert to the left item bar. To save your time, you can add multiple files for converting at a time since batch conversion is well supported.
1. you can just click on the "Merge into one file" box if you wanna combine several video files into single one file.
2. If you want to cut some large video files to several parts, just click on the "Split selected task" icon.
Step 2: Set Vizio TV friendly format
You can get the information about the video format supported on the above picture. In general, MP4 is a well-accepted file format for its ability to save memory storage and keep up the video quality.
Tip: Advanced Video, Audio Settings (optional)
You may get some trouble with the default settings, click the "Settings" button to set files by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Remember, do not convert your original files into high qualities, or it may cause the picture distortion. For example, if your original files size is 720*480, you cannot set it to 1280*720.
Step 4: Start AVI to Vizio TV conversion
Tap the "Convert" button at the bottom right corner on the main interface to start transcoding MP4 for Samsung TV. The process will be finished soon. After the conversion, you can easily find the encoded AVI video clips in the destination folder by clicking "Open" button for playing.
Now you may get the video you want. Hope my article can help you and wish you enjoy MP4 movies or TV shows on your Vizio LED/LCD/4K/3D TV from Flash Drive/USB successfully.
- Convert 3D MTS to Panasonic 3D TV for playback
- Convert HD/4K AVI videos to PS4 Neo format on macOS Sierra
- Can I Trim/Split HD *.ts files from satellite recordings for playing with VLC?
- Can I watch 3D movies on Sony 3D TV?
- Can Sony TV Play 1080p HD MKV Movies?
- MP4 in PowerPoint - How to Insert MP4 into PowerPoint for playing?
- How to Play H.265/HEVC Files on VLC on Mac?
- Play 4K HDR on Sony 4K HDR TV via Plex Media Server