Maybe you have recorded some 4K video from Sony DSC-RX100 V. According to some forums, some users have problems importing Sony DSC-RX100 V 4K XAVC video to Premiere Pro. Ok, now we talk about how to smoothly Import Sony DSC-RX100 V 4K XAVC to Premiere Pro without any problems.
To avoid these problems or limit, it will be better to convert Sony XAVC codec to a more "edit" friendly codec for Premiere Pro CS5/CS5.5/CS6/CC. Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac is highly recommended here. The program is an easy-to-use yet professional Sony XAVC Converter for Adobe Premiere Pro. It's able to convert Sony DSC-RX100 V 4K XAVC video to Premiere more compatible format like MPEG-2 video. With it, you may also transcode Sony DSC-RX100 V XAVC to FCP, iMovie, Avid, FCE and more NLE programs highly compatible formats for editing. Besides, it might help you convert XAVC to other frequent formats like M4V, MOV, FLV, MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV etc.
If meet the XAVC codec issues on Windows, please get Pavtube HD Video Converter to solve the problem like converting Sony DSC-RX100 V 4K XAVC to WIndows Movie Maker. Download it and follow the guide to convert Sony XAVC files for Premiere.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
Run Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac as the best XAVC to Premiere Converter. Click "Add Files" to import XAVC video into this program.
Step 2: Select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg) as output and adjust the video and audio parameters if you need.
Step 3. Click the "Convert" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert Sony DSC-RX100 V 4K XAVC to Premiere Pro friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Premiere Pro for playback on the go.
- How to get iMovie to work with Canon Vixia HF G30 60p mts video?
- Convert 5D Mark III h.264 footage to ProRes 422 for FCP 7
- Transcode Canon EOS 70D H.264 MOV to ProRes 422 for FCP
- Import Canon XF100/XF105/XF300/XF305 MXF to Premiere Pro CC
- Solution for Importing Videos from Camera to iMovie (iMovie 11 Included)