Summary: Are you looking for a professional 4K video converter to get your video conversion done? Searched online but got no idea of which one we should choose to make our job smoothly and perfectly? This article covers the best 4K video converter and you can compare them side-by-side for your reference.
Hot search: Top AVC-Intra MXF Converter | Top 10+ Free VOB Players for Android/iOS/Mac/Windows | Top 5 Video Converters to Convert Videos to MP4
Top 1: Pavtube Video Converter (Mac version)
What is the easiest and best way to convert multiple audio and video sources to the desired audio/video format? Definitely Pavtube Video Converter! This program allows you to convert video types such as SD videos, HD footages from camcorders and TiVo/DVR recordings to almost any audio/video format for free entertainment on mobile devices, HD media players, as well as free access to video editing software.
You can also realize your movie director dream with the built-in video editor. Make your personal video by trimming, cropping, adding text/image/video images, inserting SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle into source video, etc.
What is worth mentioning, batch conversion and GPU acceleration can largely save your energy and time.
- Convert any format to 4K.
- Download 4K videos from websites like Vimeo and YouTube, to be viewed offline.
- Customize settings for video output.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Simple process of converting 4K video files:
Step 1: Download, install and launch the program, you can import the video files either by dragging and dropping directly into the main interface or by clicking “Add Video” or “Add from folder” button.
Step 2: Select the output format in which you wish to convert the video to. You can choose from a number of different formats displayed in the “Format” bar at the bottom.
Step 3: Click “Convert” and you are all set. The duration of the converting process depends mainly on the size of your files. If you have to leave during the procedure, you can choose to shut down your computer automatically after the conversion is done.
Top 2: Acrok Video Converter Ultimate
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate is a comprehensive application that provides every type of conversion that you might need when you are working with 4K ultra high definition video files.
- Convert 4K videos to WMV, MOV, AVI, MXF and other formats.
- 2D and 3D 4K videos can convert to 3D.
- Ability to add subtitles into video files.
- Support for Apple ProRes, DVCPRO, DNxHD, and other professional encoding formats.
BlackMagic cinema cameras are amongst the very best you can get if you're a serious film maker. The BlackMagic 4K Video Converter software lets you easily import and edit 4K video from BlackMagic cameras into popular video editing software like Premiere, Avid, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Sony Vegas, and so on.
BlackMagic 4K Video Converter is simple to use: just load the video file into the converter, choose your desired output format, adjust quality, bit rate and frame rate settings, then click convert to get the process started.
- Convert footage from a BlackMagic 4K video camera into formats that can be edited in any video editing software.
- Usable on both PC and Mac computers.
- Transcode 4K files from the Blackmagic Product Camera to high definition MOV, MPG, MPEG-4, AVI, WMV and more.
- The software is available as a free download.
If you have a 4K TV, you may also like to watch films on it that were not shot or produced in the 4K resolution. But not all kinds of video files, such as regular AVI, MP4, MOV and so on, are able to be played on 4K televisions without the assistance of an external tool. You might have these files on a USB drive, but to watch them on your ultra high definition 4K screen, you will need software like this 4K TV converter.
4K TV Converter will also allow you to import video files from video cameras into editing software like FCP and Premiere. This gives the application two important uses for those who not only enjoy watching 4K videos, but for people who are into creating them as well.
- Allows you to watch any movies on a 4K television.
- Transcodes videos from popular file types.
- Available for Windows and Mac systems.
Not all video editing software is yet able to support the editing of files from 4K cameras. This means that if you are shooting videos in 4K, but have not yet upgraded to the most recent software (and face it, this can be extremely expensive), you need a way of converting that 4K video into a file that can be worked with in the program you have. Additionally, playing back 4K videos on non-supported devices is an issue now and into the future, until 4K viewing compatibility is more affordable available.
This 4K Video Converter takes your 4K ultra HD video and converts it for editing in popular video editing applications, so you can then view the video on regular televisions, iPad, smartphones and other devices that do not yet support native 4K viewing.
- Converts 4K video files to MP4, MOV, AVI and other popular file formats.
- Converted video can be imported into editors like Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas, After Effects, etc.
- Preserves the high quality of the original source video.
- Best Way to Import Panasonic HC-X900 3D AVCHD Videos to Final Cut Pro (X)
- Downsize Sony 4K XAVC to 1080p for Playing Smoothly
- Can iMovie Edit 60fps HD Videos Smoothly?
- Transform Sony F55 XAVC Footage to FCP X for Further Editing
- Upload Panasonic HX-A1 MP4 to YouTube for Sharing
- Import Canon C100 Mark II AVCHD to Premiere Pro
- Edit Canon EOS 5DS R MOV on Windows PC