Summary: Fond of enjoying 4K video on Ultra HDTV with the high resolution? I wonder how did you play H.265/HEVC 4K video on Ultra HDTV, is that realizable?
Ultra HD TV sets are now available from most of the major TV manufacturers - i.e. Sony's impossibly slim Android TV, LG's OLED or Samsung's SUHD series of TVs. Although these 4K Ultra HDTVs can bring us the new standard of high definition, most of them still lack the support for H.265/HEVC codec. What a delightful thing if we can play H.265/HEVC 4K video on Ultra HDTV!
H.265/HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding) is a video compression standard, a solid foundation for the future 4K time. The H.265/HEVC used by those HD camcorder or camera would be the best solution to compress those high resolution video into small size while maintain the sharp quality. As the newest codec, H.265 has not been accepted by those Ultra HDTVs yet. So, it is necessary for us to transcode H.265/HEVC for playback on Ultra HDTV with a professional H.265/HEVC encoder/decoder.
Having tested so many third-party programs, Pavtube Video Converter, which is a professional H.265 encoding/decoding tool, is highly recommended for the easy of use and lossless quality. This program offers quite effective solution for you to convert almost all the videos H.265/HEVC as well as MKV, MOV, MTS, TiVo, VOB, etc. It also allows you to adjust the video, audio parameter to get a decent output video that you want. Barely several steps are enough.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to convert H.265/HEVC 4K video to Ultra HDTV?
Step 1: Download and have a quick installation. The trial version will have a watermark on your converted files. Except for that, there are no time limitation, no virus, and no unnecessary bundle apps while downloading. After that, click “Add Video” button to load your H.265/HEVC 4K files. You can load several files at once thanks to “Add from folder” button.
Step 2: Here, you need to choose what you want the output to be. Click “Format” drop-down list, and then select output video format from the powerful H.265/HEVC converter. For playing H.265/HEVC 4K video on Ultra HDTV, we suggest you to choose suitable formats from “TVs”.
Step 3: Adjust video and audio parameters, including the bit rate of video and audio, the codec of video and audio, video size, sample rate, frame rate, audio channels, etc., in the Profile Settings by hitting “Settings” button.
Step 4: Click “Convert” button to start the conversion for Ultra HDTV playing. You can get the generated files by clicking “Open” button.
Conclusion: If you don’t want to wait for the entire conversion process, you can tick off “Showdown computer when conversion completed” and go away to do other things. Good News! During 2015 Label Day, Pavtube provides big sale with up to 50% off for some products.
- Import Sony Action Cam Mini HDR-AZ1 XAVC S to Premiere Pro CC
- Convert Videos to H.265 MKV for Playing on Mac
- Top 10+ Free VOB Players for Android/iOS/Mac/Windows
- Edit Panasonic FZ330 MP4/AVCHD in FCP X
- Convert GoPro Camera Video for Streaming to DVD Player
- Get Sony Camera Video to Play on Apple TV
- Transcode Sony Alpha a7II XAVC S to MOV with ProRes HQ/DNxHD/AIC codec for Editing on NLEs
- Play 4K HDR on Sony 4K HDR TV via Plex Media Server