What are the supported file formats for CyberLink PowerDirector 13?
As you seen, the Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 does not support all MOV files. So you will have problems importing MOV files to Cyberlink PowerDirector 13. If you're in such a situation, there is an easy way to fix the issue. Get a MOV converter and transcode MOV files to H.264 MOV, MPEG-2 etc, which will save you both time and trouble, and all you need is to drag the result videos for prompt editing. For this purpose, this article will show you how to convert MOV to MPEG-2 for PowerDirector in detail with this professional MOV video converter - Pavtube Video Converter.
- Canon MXF Video to Cyberlink PowerDirector
- MP4 files to Cyberlink PowerDirector
- DJI Phantom 3 4K MP4/MOV to Premiere Pro
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 H.264 MOV videos to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
- MOV to FCP X
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Step-by-step guide to Convert MOV to Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 for editing
Step 1: Download, install and run Pavtube Video Converter, and then click the “Add” button to load the .mov videos.
Step 2: Here H.264 MOV format is recommended as PowerDirector can load MOV files instantly. Go to the format bar and follow "HD Video">"H.264 HD Video (*.mov)" for your output format.
Tip: Click the Settings icon to adjust video and audio parameters on the Profile Setting as you need to get the best quality video.
Step 3: Simply click the "Convert" button to start converting and everything else will be automated. If you have added quite a bunch of video files, it would take some time to convert. In such case, you can click Option and tick the box “Shut down the computer after conversion”.
After the conversion is completed, get the resulted files via clicking the Open button and then you can import converted MOV files to PowerDirector for further editing without any hassle.
How to Import video files to Cyberlink PowerDirector quickly?
1. Open whichever version of the CyberLink PowerDirector software you have installed on your computer. A shortcut icon for CyberLink PowerDirector will be in the "Programs" folder that you can access through your "Start" menu.
2. Click on the yellow "Import" button toward the top center portion of the main CyberLink PowerDirector software window.
3. Select "Import Media File(s)." This will open a new "Open" dialog box on-screen.
4. Point the "Open" dialog box to the place on your hard drive where the video clip(s) you want to import into CyberLink PowerDirector are held. Once you have done that, click on the icon of a video clip one time to select it.
5. Click "Open." That video file will now be imported into CyberLink PowerDirector.
Tips: This powerful video converter also can convert your Cyberlink PowerDirector exported 2D/3D video like H.265, AVI, MPEG-2 etc to any format you need like Apple ProRes, MP4, H.265, M3U8 etc. Have a try!
- The Best Summer 1080p (HD) Video Converter for Windows/Mac
- Edit Sony RX10 III XAVC S/AVCHD/MPEG-4 projects in After Effects CC
- How to Important Sony RX10 III AVCHD/MPEG-4 videos to Avid Media Composer?
- How to Add Recorded Videos to Your Slides in PowerPoint 2016?
- A full Guide about How to Edit videos in Camtasia Studio