The Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 release (June 2016) delivers easy proxy media creation that allows you to switch seamlessly between original high-resolution and proxy low-resolution clips. Get your work done faster with the Premiere Pro family of apps, connected to each other and to your creative assets by Creative Cloud, providing a more streamlined way to create. Premiere Pro also now offers powerful support for VR Video workflows. Color and light have never been more important and with new enhancements to the Lumetri Color tools, creative possibilities are greatly expanded. Thanks to CreativeSync, all your creative assets — your media, looks, images, and Stock content — are available in Premiere Pro CC
If you have some MP4 videos in hand, you can import them to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3. But sometimes you will emcounter the issues importing MP4 to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 like “No sound for certain mp4 clips?”, “MP4's Green won't import”. Why the new Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 can’t support MP4? It is officially stated that MP4 is supported by Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.3. The reason is that MP4 is a format container with different codecs. Your MP4 file codec isn't compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.3.
To easily solve your problem, you can convert this MP4 video to other Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 friendly movie format like MOV, MPEG-2, FLV and more (Note: it applies to all kinds of Adobe Premiere including Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.3, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/ CS4/ CS5/ CS6)..
Best MP4 to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 Encoder - Pavtube Video Converter for Mac
- Support converting MP4 and other video like MKV, H.265, MOV, MTS, TS, MXF, XAVC, XAVC S, XAVC L, GoPro video etc to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 friendly format.
- Transcode MP4 to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 and any popular editing software like iMovie, FCP, Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Movie Studio, Sony Vegas Pro and more.
- Convert videos at 6X fastest speed and retain 100% original video quality, no video quality loss.
- Supported: Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, (Windows version)Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
Simple Steps to Convert MP4 to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 for editing
Step 1. Import MP4 video file
After the program installed, you will come to an impressive interface. Now add your MP4 video files. Two options:
- Drag and drop the MP4 file to left item tray directly.
- Click "Add Files" to add MP4 files.
Step 2. Click "Format" bar to choose the output format. Click and choose "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas" > "MEPG-2(*.mpg)". The setting seamlessly fits Premiere Pro CS4/CS5/CS3/CS6 and CC.
Step 3. Finally, hit the "Convert" button at the bottom right corner and the conversion from MP4 to Adobe Premiere Pro will begin immediately on your Mac.
Plus: FAQs about Importing MP4 to Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.3
Question 1: What video formats are supported by Adobe Premiere Pro?
Adobe Premiere Pro supports many video formats, like MP4, MPEG, MPE, MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2), M2V (DVD-compliant MPEG-2), MTS (avchd), MOV, FLV, AVI. For more information, please check here.
Question 2: My video is supported by Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.3, but it is still can't be imported into it?
For some video formats, it is the codec issue. You need to convert your video format to Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 friendly codec, like MPEG-2 which is the best codec with best results when working with Adobe.
- Edit Canon 1D X Mark II 4K videos in Premiere Pro CC/CS6
- How to reinstall Premiere Pro CC 2015.2 (9.2)?
- Insert Canon EOS Rebel T6 H.264 MOV videos to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
- Import and Edi GoPro recordings to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
- Edit GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Videos on Premiere Pro CC on Mac El Capitan