We all know that Keynote is a presentation software app developed as a part of the iWork productivity suite by Apple Inc. Keynote only accepts any QuickTime or iTunes file type, including MOV, MPEG-4, MP3, AAC, which well explain why we can't directly embed or insert WMV to Keynote.
Choose WMV to Keynote Video Converter
To solve “can’t play WMV on Keynote”, you need this ideal tool - Pavtube Video Converter, which will firstly converting WMV to MOV or MPEG-4 without quality loss, and then trim or cut the video clip to suite the size requirements of Keynote. Finally, you can successfully pull the WMV file into the presentation. This converter allows you to embed WMV to Keynote on your iPad, any Mac computers, iPhones, and other Mac devices. In addition, you don't need to worry about the codec of your WMV files, as Pavtube Video Converter can transcode WMV with any codec to Keynote, which may become a hard task for some poor-quality converter.
Key features of Pavtube Video Converter
- Convert WMV to Keynote supported video like MOV with only 3 steps.
- Convert WMV, H.265, MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV, MPG etc to Keynote format.
- Convert WMV to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, QuickTime, TV supported format.
- Batch convert WMV to Keynote with fast speed.
- Personalize videos with diversified video editing tools.
- Support: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP
Mac version support: acOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion and 10.6 Snow Leopard.
Now free download the WMV to Keynote video converter
- Pavtube old official address: ">http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Softonic Download: ">http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
User guide to Convert WMV to Keynote supported video
Step 1. Load WMV
Click "Add video" button to add your WMV video files to the program. Or directly drag the video you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Select MOV as output format for Keynote
From ‘Format’ list, choose ‘Common Video’ > ‘MOV – QuickTime Video (*.mov)’ or ‘‘HD Video’ > ‘HD MOV Video (*.mov)’ as target format.
Step 3. Convert WMV to Keynote
Click the "Convert" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert WMV to Keynote friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Keynote freely.