USB flash drives are often used for the same purposes for which floppy disks or CDs were once used, i.e., for storage, data back-up and transfer of computer files. They are smaller, faster, have thousands of times more capacity, and are more durable and reliable because they have no moving parts. Some camcorder lovers want to copy MTS or M2TS video files to USB sticks. But USB does not accept MTS/M2TS video files. Luckily, you can get the solution from this guide.
How to Copy MTS/M2TS to USB sticks (USB Flash Drive)
Now is a digital life. With advanced tecnoloy, Pavtube Video Converter can copy your MTS/M2TS to USB sticks (USB Flash Drive) by converting MTS/M2TS from various camcorders to USB sticks (USB Flash Drive) supported video file like MP4 format.
Besides, this program also can convert other videos like MKV, MOV, XAVC, MXF, H.265, MP4 etc and FLAC, AAC, AC3, DTS etc to USB supported video and audio. What’s more, the program also beneficially offer fully optimized presets format settings for mainstream devices or apps such as iPhone, iPad, Android/Samsung phone and tablet, TV, game consoles, VR, editors, online websites, etc. so it's extremely easy for you to recognize the one to fit your requirement. There is no need for you to know which parameters are suitable, even if you’re a complete newbie for technical parameters towards media formats.
Mac user can get Pavtube Video Converter for Mac to copy MTS/M2TS to USB on Mac.
Free download this MTS/M2TS video converter for USB (Windows)
- Convert MTS/M2TS to USB supported video file
- Convert MTS/M2TS to Windows Movie Maker, Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, Avid MC, Resolve, GoPro Studio etc supported video
- Convert MTS/M2TS to MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, H.265 and more.
- Edit MTS/M2TS with editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Converts videos faster than any other video convert software programs.
- Convers any video files without the risk of losing its original quality.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP
Start converting MTS/M2TS to USB sticks (USB Flash Drive) format with Pavtube Video Converter
Step 1: Launch Pavtube Video Converter
The very first step is to install Pavtube Video Converter on computer. Then double click on installation file to launch it.
Step 2: Add mts/m2ts video files to be converted
Now, it is time to add your MTS/M2TS video files you want to convert. You can simple drag and drop video files into the interface or click "Add File" button located on the top, it will open a file explorer from where you can choose the video file for conversion.
Step 3: Choose MP4 video as output format
After imported source video to Pavtube Video Converter, open "Format" drop-down list to choose MP4 from "Common Video" or "HD Video" category under "Format".
Tips: By clicking "Settings" button, you can adjust the output video/audio resolution, frame rate, bit rate, etc. to customize the output files to get the best quality you want.
Step 4: Specify output folder
After all the settings is completed, define an output folder on your computer to save the generated files.
Step 5: Start conversion process
Click "Convert" button to start MTS/M2TS to USB video conversion process. It will take a few minutes (depending on file size) for the conversion to complete. Once the conversion is completed, click on "Open" or "Open Output Folder" button to view the generated video file.
Free download this MTS/M2TS video converter for USB (Mac)
- Watch M2TS on Windows Media Player
- How to Edit AVCHD files in FCP X
- Transfer and Play MTS Files on HDTV Recorded with High Definition Camcorder
- Convert MTS/M2TS to MP4 for uploading to Vimeo
- Two Ways to Merge and Edit CamRec MTS/M2TS Videos in Camtasia Studio