Edius is a video editing software package for PC computers running Windows. EDIUS edits more resolutions, formats and frame rates than any other editor - including 4K! But H.265 codec videos are not supported by Edius Pro including Edius Pro 8. So is it impossible to import H.265 video to Edius Pro for smooth editing? How to get Edius Pro to accept your H.265 files? Refer to the following paragraph.
In fact Edius Pro only supports some formats like AVI, MPEG-4, WMV etc (you can learn more detailes about Edius Pro supported formats). It means that those videos incompatible cannot be imported to Edius Pro directly and must be converted or re-recorded. Have you found H.265 in the supported format list by by Edius Pro? No! It's not supported natively.
How to Import Unsupported H.265 videos to Edius Pro
The best method to avoid those problems and save time is to convert H.265 to a more editing-friendly format such as AVI, MPEG-4. The article would show you how to change H.265 to Edius Pro editing-friendly format step by step with Pavtube Video Converter. With it, you can effortlessly and losslessly transcode H.265 files to Edius Pro best video format with no quality loss, and then you can load the footages to Edius Pro for editing as you want.
Besides, it can help you convert H.265 for smoothly importing and editing in other non-linear editing systems (NLE), including Adobe Premiere Pro, Premiere Elements, Pinnacle Studio, After Effects, Avid Media Composer, GoPro Studio and more with suitable formats for your nice editing life.
Free download this professional H.265 converter for Edius Pro
- Wide range of formats: It supports 160+ video formats, including 4K/HD/SD H.265, AVI, MKV, MP4, MOV, FLV, WMV, MXF, XAVC, MTS, WMA, M4A etc to Edius Pro supported formats.
- Various devices output files: Convert videos, audios to PS3/PS4, mobile phones, Android, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, NLE and other popular end devices.
- High quality video output: It supports lossless video conversion, making you get a high output file without losing the original video quality.
- Support H.265/H.264 Encoding GPU Tecnology: Encode any videos to H.265, H.264 with NVIDIA GPU Acceleration
- Fast video converter: The 30X fastest video conversion speed makes it excels other competitors.
- Great video editor: Edit your video files by trimming, croppng, adding effects or watermark.
- Easy-to-use Allow you to complete the conversion process with three simple clicks.
How to Convert H.265 video to Edius Pro supported video on Windows (10)
Step 1. Add H.265 videos
Launch the H.265 to EDIUS Converter, you can click "Add" button to load source files. It supports batch conversion, so you are allowed to add multiple files to convert at a time.
Step 2. Select output format for Edius Pro
From “Format” bar drop-down option, choose one of Edius Pro 6/7/8 supported file formats such as “Common Video” > “MPEG-4 Movie (*.mp4)” to output. Other formats like AVI, WMV also can be selected.
Tip: Click the Settings icon to adjust video and audio parameters on the Profile Setting as you need to get the best quality video.
Step 3. After all settings, hit Convert button to start transcoding H.265 for EDIUS with the best H.265 file converter.
Once the conversion is completed, click "Open" button to find the generated videos, and then you can transfer the converted H.265 files to EDIUS 6/7/8 easily and quickly.
- Convert H.264, MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, FLV to H.265 video
- Encode/Decode Any Files to/from H.265 Codec with Top H.265 Converter
- How to convert DVD to H.265/HEVC MP4 on PC
- How to Play H.265 videos on kodi 17?
- Top 5 Best H.265 (HEVC) Codec Decoding and Encoding Tools
- Play and Stream H.265/HEVC to PS4 from USB or DLNA/Plex Media Server
- How to Fix VLC H.265/HEVC Playback Issues?
- Import H.265 to iMovie on macOS Sierra