To enjoy super image quality, people tend to play DJI Inspire 2 4K videos on their devices. However, DJI Inspire 2 video play problem can happen at any time. Here is an example.
"Recently, I have recorded a very high quality DJI Inspire 2 4K video . I couldn't play the DJI Inspire 2 4K video on my Windows 7 PC using VLC player. Please help!"
So, how to fix such kind of error? All feasible solutions will be introduced in the following part.
Why can't I play DJI Inspire 2 4K on VLC Media Player?
Using DJI Inspire 2 4K, you can easily record Apple ProRes, H.265, H.264 codec. The new H.265 codec and special ProRes is not friendly with VLC. And 4K video resolution is also not friendly with VLC player. And another reason for can’t play DJI Inspire 2 4K on VLC is your 4k files are corrupt. Play them on other players and devices to check if this is the reason.
How to Solve "VLC Won't Play DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K" Issue?
To make VLC support DJI Inspire 2 4K H.265 format, On this situation, converting your DJI Inspire 2 4K to VLC natively supported format is the fastest solution. Serving as a high-class 4K Video Converter, Pavtube Video Converter has the feature of easily converting all kinds of DJI Inspire 2 4K files to VLC recognized format with zero quality loss. And it supporting compress DJI Inspire 2 4K to 1080p for smooth playing on VLC Player.
Better still, this Converter is also an all-in-one video and audio converter. It supports converting nearly all video and audio formats like MP4, MOV, VOB, MKV, FLV, MTS, MXF, WebM, AVCHD, etc and MP3, WAV, DTS, APE, AIFF, FLAC, etc. for the purposes of playing, editing and sharing.Then playing DJI Inspire 2 video files in almost all players and devices like iDevice, Android, BlackBerry, Xbox, Sumsung, QuickTime, VLC, and PowerPoint becomes more and more easily and quickly. And you will be able to edit your files on programs like Windows Movie Maker and Sony Vegas while sharing is possible with sites like Facebook and YouTube. The other thing you will like about this software is speeds at which it converts videos. It is super fast and has the guarantee of maintaining originality of video quality. For mac users, here is the mac version.
Free Download DJI Inspire 2 4K Video Converter for VLC
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
Start converting DJI Inspire 2 4K to VLC supported format for better playing
1. Load 4K Videos Launch the best 4K Video Converter; click “File” and load your DJI Inspire 2 files. Or directly drag and drip your DJI Inspire 2 4K source to the program.
2. Click "Select Format "drop-down button to select "MP4" from "Common Video" or "HD Video" category under "Format". You also can choose other VLC popular formats form "Common Video" or "HD Video" category, H.265 MP4 is OK for the latest version of VLC.
Tip: Click “Settings” button; you can adjust video and audio settings, including codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel. To downsacle DJI Inspire 2 4K to 1080p, do remember adjusting video size to 1920*1080. If you want to downsize 4k to 2k, you are advised to set video size as 2048×1080.
3. Hit “Convert” button to start encoding your DJI Inspire 2 4K movies. After conversion, check the generated video and it would be much easier to playback and edit your DJI Inspire 2 video clips.
- Play Phantom 4 Pro/DJI Inspire 2 4K H.265 on QuickTime
- Import Phantom 4 Pro 4K(H.265) to Cyberlink PowerDirector 13
- Can Final Cut Pro X Edit DJI Phantom 4K video?
- Upload Phantom 4 Pro/DJI Inspire 2 4K H.264/H.265/Apple ProRes video to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
- Encode H.265/HEVC video with FFMPEG Alternative
- Edit H.265 video in Pinnacle Studio (including Pinnacle Studio 20)
- 2017 Top 3 H.265 Video Converter for macOS 10.12 Sierra
- How to Mass Convert media to H.265 on Mac/Windows?